Everyone worries about exams, but test anxiety is in another league, causing such fear that it is impossible to do your best. But there are strategies to help!
1) Develop good study habits.
2) Practice under simulated test conditions. (This helps more than you know!)
3) Use relaxation techniques. (BREATH!)
4) Write about your feelings.
5) Be prepared. (Admittedly, this seems like a no-brainer.)
6) Arrive early. (I rely on this for ANY situation in which I feel anxious.)
7) Repeat positive statements.
8) Do a quick skim to gauge the overall feel of the test. (Okay, I do this with everything…including magazines. Busted).
9) Take deep breaths.
10) Remember that it’s only a test!
Learn more in The Guardian.